Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2016

Three things?

 

Three things I want to try are:

One of them I've already started and that is to say what I'm doing now. Write something every day and publish it to a blog.

However, the blog I'm using now is fairly hidden and not so well -if ever- visited, so what I might try out at one point has to be to publish one of these post on another platform. A kind of established platform. In the best-case scenario on Medium. That musts wait to be when I'm good though. When ever that will be. Maybe when and if one of these posts ever get a view or a like, I'll consider publishing it to our own work portal?

Second thing: I have the desire to try has got to be to drive from east to west or the other way on Cuba. Ideally in one of those retro American 50ties automobiles they still have got, or in an older Russian truck with a cabin attached where we could live for the time crossing the island.

And the third: What wouldn't I give to present at the ISTE tech conference in the United States sometime and also at either learning 2.0 or one of Project Zero's conferences. That I would really like to try.

Just need to find the exact right topic and subject, and then have the guts to pull it of in front of the global TechEd/ EdTech in-crowd!

Keine Kommentare: