Sonntag, 8. Mai 2016

Like a Traktor Tattoo...



 
I do have one tattoo but no, I do not have any Traktor Tattoo, yet...
If I'm getting one made, I guess I better have to design it myself. Or what about I call for some submissions?

A Traktor tattoo will be somewhat permanent, something that will be agonizing and hard to get removed if ever.
It will also be extremely painful to get it made, a big challenge in fact. And it will take time.

I do have two blogs, however I do not really maintain them and certainly do not do a daily blogpost either, yet.

One post a day on a blog would be something permanent as a tattoo. It would also be extremely hard and challenging for me to maintain this endeavour, and I will be a jibbering wreck every time I post my flab doodle, anxious about responses and critics and I will be vulnerable as English isn' my mother tongue and I am not a real writer. I just like the thought of maybe becoming one.
Therefore, the challenge to myself to do one dally post -or at least five a week- will be somewhat the same as getting that tattoo, painful. Why not make it a Traktor Tattoo blog as well, as people will ask me anyway why I do, or did it.





Keine Kommentare: