Freitag, 7. April 2017

The Oman files: Intergalactic flapdoodle.

Another ones of those days. Again I'm either to late or too early to catch the action. By now I should have got it, but I obviously haven't. I tend to linger around taking loads of time in the morning getting ready and out. And by doing so I am missing the action. Absolutely nada is going on between noon and early evening when I am kind of ready to face the music. It is simply too hot. I have been walking around in the streets in search for the real life in the baking sun, while everyone of those real people I've been looking for has been lingering around inside in their air conditioned houses, waiting for lower temperatures before they venture out again.

In fact I should know this from Spain and Italy, however, it seems I've not converted it to this planet in the sun, yet.

So the question is if I should get up earlier and get out at sunrise to get some of the real action? Says the good side of me, the white Snowy, sitting on o e shoulder. But, I'm on holiday and want to do what I feel like. In my normal life I always get up early to be the action!

That was the reply from the black Snowy on my other shoulder. Or should I rather call it the black "Jar Jar Bings" just to continue in this strange intergalactic flabdoodle I've kind of set up from the day I left the space station in the dessert in the UAE.  

Keine Kommentare: