Samstag, 4. Juni 2016

Message to the future.

Dear future me: 

Please stay true to what I believe in and what I have followed as an example almost all of my life and looks after my loved ones, humans and animals alike.

Keep on challenging me. Get the most out of the time I have got to spend everyday. Make some, if not all, of all those ideas I've kept putting out for the future. Now I've got the time so let them become true. Paint those pictures, write those stories and keep doing those push ups and sit ups as long as I'm able to do it. Stay fit and happy.
Take long runs, bicycle trips and walks in the surroundings of the place I live live with my loved ones and promise me to keep using the many nice cookery books I bought for you.

Please do not say enough is enough and continue to adapt what's new and what makes sense or changes life for good. Go along with new ideas provided that I am still true to myself. I understand that circumstances can change and what I think and sustains now, can naturally change, so can I and just I am still true to my future self, even in a changed environment.

From here I promise to do what I can to make life lovable for me and the one and only I love and will share my future life with.

As long as I can keep getting ideas I will commit enough to writing, so if I somehow start having trouble keeping those small grey ones running wild, there could be a good archive of ideas to continue developing.
Please try not to get me bored.

Keine Kommentare: