Donnerstag, 17. November 2016

8:27 PM

At this time at night it is pretty quiet in our little home. 8:27 PM. Quiet in the sense of both of us doing stuff. (Then a little smirk on my face, but this is some complete other story).

Doing stuff like work stuff. Is mostly what we do at 8:27 PM.

Sometimes I do what I do now. Write. Stuff. Like this, it with another subject.

Tai Tai is at a point of change in her life and are finding it hard to keep up. I understand why. She is basically doing 1.75 jobs at he moment. And has no time for anything else.

I also do more work than usual. At he time I am doing a Harvard course online, and every week I need to check in and write reflections, connections and puzzles. And then I try to write as much as I can. And I try to draw and do some digital painting. Painting like in art painting. It was a passion I had many years ago. I was always painting and drawing. I really loved and enjoyed doing it. I was in a flow when I did that. I miss doing that for real. My excuse it now this one; "we don't have any room for it in our little house here in the village."

8:33. And true, we don't. Now I draw and paint on an iPad. And I write on a iPad.

12 hours ago my working day started for real. 13 hours ago, I was preparing to leave the house to catch the bus or what ever transport comes first, and take me to school.

14 hours ago my Tai Tai left for work. Poor poor Tai Tai. Even she does it to herself.

15 hours ago I started my morning routine with a workout. 16 hours ago I was asleep. In 20 minutes I will go to bed again. I will try to read and crash after 4 minutes. Lights out.

In 9 hours I will be up again drinking 3 big glasses of water before going down on my knees for the daily workout. In 10, Tai Tai will leave for work again. And here we go again.

8:42 PM. I will copy this writing from the app I use into my blog and post it.

8:44 PM. Copy.

8:46 PM. Paste and adjust.

8:47 PM. Publish.

Another cycle is over.

Keine Kommentare: