Freitag, 1. September 2017

Poor self management skills...

I'm worried that I have lost all my creativity!
Even I do not really think I have, I am afraid to have lost my self management skills or at least think they are too weak to keep me away from instant gratification in form of iPad games.

Honestly, I do play too much. All that time I use sitting on my backside parking virtual cars or scoring goals in a silly digital football game, I could have used to play my bass guitar, write stories or draw, paint or build.

Maybe I should just delete those digital distractions, and sit down to to be creative instead. It worries me I feel scared to think that thought. Then I really must be an addict.

But isn't this what it is said about sins or addictions for us humans,  the level is constant. So if one smokes, drinks and what more and stop one of the addictions, the rest just increases to keep the level the same.
I've stopped smoking 4 years ago and quitter alcohol 2 years ago and I do not get onto other women (maybe not even to my own wife) so the level of my sins or addiction is probably just on iPad games. 
Maybe that is a good thing and I shouldn't really worry too much?

Keine Kommentare: