Freitag, 18. August 2017

Friday 18th. of August.

And I have nothing much to say, so I'll say it. “Nothing much”.

Today would have been my mothers b -day. Would have, she isn't alive anymore.

She would have been 87 years old today. She died when she was 66.

21 years ago. I was 34 years old back then. The following year I left Denmark to go to Spain and study. I have never moved back.

How would she have been like, had she lived until now? One of those question you can never find an answer to. So why try?

Maybe because I visited one of my uncles and aunties in Denmark this summer. And they are the age my mother would have been now. Well, my uncle is one year older. And he is fine. Absolutely fine. Healthy, witty, interested and curious and has a huge growth mindset. So has his wife. She must be the age my mum would have been and she still roams around in the kitchen and make and bake and cooks and cleans, and argue with her husband and he is nagging her back. They have always been this way. I think they need it like that.

I must write to them. He gave me his email address. Imagine that. He is 88 and he has got an email.

I must do that, soon. This weekend. Okay.  

Keine Kommentare: